Cookies are small text files placed on your computer when you visit our website.
The types of cookies that we use and the purposes for which they are used are listed below:
· Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are essential to enabling your use of our website and its features and include, for example, cookies that enable you to log in to secure areas of the website.
· Analytics/ performance cookies. We use Google Analytics cookies to collect information in an anonymous form and allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
· Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalize content for you and remember your account preferences.
· Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. This information is to make the website and any advertising that may be displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
· Marketing cookies. Google Analytics ‘collect’ and doubleclick.net ‘r/collect’ cookies may be used to track visitors across websites and devices.
You can monitor, disable and delete cookies from your browser. To delete or stop cookies being placed on your computer, refer to the help menu on your web browser. Please note if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our website, or it may impact on the usability of the site.
For further information on how to do this, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.